Speaking of Marie-Antoinette… check out Matt Barnes amazing Marie-Antoinette inspired shoot for Let Them Eat Cake, a TO based wedding cinematography company.
Let Them Eat Cake, a Toronto-based wedding cinematography company, has been on Matt’s radar for some time now - in fact they’ve collaborated in the past, though mainly in the guise of their Spot Cinema brand, combining on several behind the scenes videos for various projects. They are a real cut above, especially when it comes to wedding videography, injecting a curated creativity into all the work they do. The films on their site showcase the brand splendidly and attest to their attention to detail, which is why Matt was thrilled to partner on their advertising and branding imagery.
Sharing the spoils, as always, is a talented team, one which includes Stuart Farndell (wardrobe), Dylan Hanson (hair/makeup & wig design), Lee Lindfield (set construction - with Anita & Papi’s painting partnership), Derrick Elyea (prop styling) and Emma’s Country Kitchen (catering) - special mention for the dandy Cobb salad.
To have your cake and eat it too, slice a piece off the jump and enjoy the rest of the series.
- jeaninedesbouvrie likes this
- greenautumnphotofilm likes this
- goneby likes this
- sokitabonita reblogged this from mattbarnesphoto
- gabgallant likes this
- gabgallant reblogged this from mattbarnesphoto and added:
- isohigh reblogged this from mattbarnesphoto and added:
- johayward reblogged this from mattbarnesphoto
- capnjrock likes this
- infinitely-stranger reblogged this from mattbarnesphoto and added:
- cassette88 likes this
- dreamblueandlean likes this
- druudruu reblogged this from mattbarnesphoto
- lexieb reblogged this from mattbarnesphoto
- balexdotca reblogged this from mattbarnesphoto
- mmusings12 reblogged this from mattbarnesphoto
- beccalemire likes this
- i-icarus likes this
- beausbook likes this
- brianakitten likes this
- shewhosleeps likes this
- mattbarnesphoto posted this